Franklin Street is currently seeking a Power BI Specialist to join our Corporate Team in Tampa, FL through the DoD SkillBridge Program.
The Franklin Street DoD SkillBridge Program is open to all ranks, enlisted or officer. We are proud to help our nation’s service members make the transition from active duty to civilian life through specific industry training during the end of their service, up to 6 months. Service members will continue to receive military compensation and benefits through the Department of Defense. Upon completing the program, we aim to bring on every service member as a full-time employee.
- Power BI development and administration.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence
- Use analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Make DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Use advance level calculations on data set.
- Design methodology and project documentation.
- Develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Develop, publish and schedule Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- Integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation. Also, one must be experienced in developing custom visuals for Power BI.
- Experience of 2+ years in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
- Experience of 2+ years and familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
- 2+ years of experience working with a self-service tool, preferably Power BI or Tableau.
- Skilled in Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL, Power Automate, Power Apps.
- Knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
DoD SkillBridge Eligibility:
- Currently an active duty service member
- Is within 4 to 12 months of separation or retirement
- Will receive an honorable discharge
- Has taken any service TAPS/TGPS
- Has attended or participated in an ethics brief within the last 12 months
- Received Unit Commander (first O-4/Field Grade commander in chain of command) written authorization and approval to participate in DoD SkillBridge Program prior to the start of the internship.
- Meets DoD SkillBridge Qualifications as per DODI 1322.29.
About Franklin Street
Franklin Street is a family of full-service real estate companies focused on delivering value-added solutions to meet the evolving needs of clients. Through a collaborative philosophy of leveraging the resources, expertise, and experience of each of its divisions—Real Estate, Capital, Insurance, Property Management, and Project Management—Franklin Street offers unmatched value and optimal solutions for clients nationwide.
Make your next career move with Franklin Street. With seven lines of business and eight offices across the Southeast, that perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for is here. We believe in hiring a mix of experienced and new talent to join our team of professionals. Whatever your expertise, wherever you are on your career path, Franklin Street is your destination for success.
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award-winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.