Blue Force Gear Inc. is proud to design and manufacture the world’s lightest and most cutting-edge military equipment – all made here in the USA! We have a dedicated team committed to the mission of our nation’s armed service, law enforcement, prepared citizen, and sporting enthusiast. Also important to our company culture is the spirit of “Always Better” – a quest for constant improvement both in the workplace and in your personal lives.
- Answers incoming calls, e-mails, and/or faxes from both customers and dealers/distributors and informs customers of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed
- Receives orders and inputs order data into Business Central
- Receives web orders and inputs them into Magneto
- Responds to shipment and inventory inquiries, confirms orders, and resolves discrepancies
- Serves as a liaison for specific dealers in a geographic area
- Places outgoing calls in designated geographic area to announce promotions, introduce new products, confirm open orders, recommend additional products to meet customer needs, provide follow-up for purchase order discrepancies, and monitor consumer’s on-hand inventories
- Provides technical support to customers via verbal and written communications
- Follows-up with customers as needed.
- Completes miscellaneous project work in preparation for major trade shows, meetings, or mass mailings.
- Attends annual trade shows as needed.
Experience and Education:
- College degree in Business or Marketing preferred, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Must have two or more years of direct work experience in a customer service, sales or telesales capacity
- MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF TACTICAL GEAR
- Knowledge of government contracts, military and/or federal agencies a plus
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Experience with customer relationship management software a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Effective time management
- Integrity, enthusiasm, and strict attention to detail are essential
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Blue Force Gear is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.