Building off our Cloud momentum, Oracle has formed a new organization - Oracle Health Applications & Infrastructure (OHAI). This team will focus on product development and product strategy for Oracle Health, while building out a complete platform supporting modernized, automated healthcare. This is a net new line of business, constructed with an entrepreneurial spirit that promotes an energetic and creative environment. We are unencumbered and will need your contribution to make it a world class engineering center with the focus on excellence.
Come and join us! You will work closely with OHAI Federal internal business and development teams to drive the technical/functional global implementation of Oracle Health's applications.
The main responsibilities may include:
- Perform daily system operations tasks to verify system integrity and availability.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware/OS upgrades, and resource optimization.
- Implement monitoring for applications and servers, and respond to alarms in a timely manner, preventing client impact and performance degradation.
- Deploy physical and virtual servers.
- Complete assigned incident management tasks.
- Deploy, set up, and maintain testing environments.
- Provide Tier III and other support per service request, complete cyber validation and checklists to maintain cyber posture.
- Map standard application functionality to global/local business specifications.
- Complete product rollout and coordination with internal teams.
- Supplement user acceptance testing and transfer of information.
- Provide technical support for implemented applications; diagnosing and reporting bugs, applying patches and upgrades as needed.
- Get along with project managers and other technical teams.
- Experience with Windows architectures (Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, Windows Systems)
- Windows System Engineering work experience
- Understanding of SCCM (Building, Design, Management)
- Unix / Linux experience
- Basics of Zabbix, Remedy, and SCOM knowledge
- Knowledge of Security implementation Security Guidelines (STIG)
- Must have the ability to obtain federal security clearance necessary for this role which requires being a US citizen
Does this sound like you? If so, we hope to meet you!