Building off our Cloud momentum, Oracle has formed a new organization - Oracle Health. This team will focus on product development and product strategy for Oracle Health, while building out a complete platform supporting modernized, automated healthcare. This is a net new line of business, constructed with an entrepreneurial spirit that promotes an energetic and creative environment. We are unencumbered and will need your contribution to make it a world class engineering center with the focus on excellence!
As a Security System Engineer you will be responsible for the planning, design and build of security architectures; overseeing the implementation of network and computer security and ensure compliance with corporate security policies and procedures.
- Install, upgrade and support Thales Luna Hardware Security Modules
- Lead or participate in key signing ceremonies
- Process certificate requests from public and private CAs
- Perform change management (CM) role and implement change requests based on CM processes
- Perform break/fix activities following incident management process
- Be ITIL aware
- Lead the development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, process and procedures
- Maintain global enterprise security solutions and infrastructure delivering high availability and performance
- Lead deployment activities related to new solutions and technologies
- Perform system maintenance activities
- Assess new software releases and patches, contribute to development of test plans, and develop implementation procedures and guidelines
- Lead the design and development of solution performance data collection, alarm and performance criteria and reporting capabilities
- Participate in incident, change and problem management functions
- Position requires a minimum of a bachelors degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must have expertise in supporting Public Key Infrastructure and certificate management, as well as strong communication and documentation skills.
- On-Call, nights and weekend support expected.
- Due to the clients you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen in order to get a Federal Security Clearance
Technical Skills and product knowledge requirements:
- Experience with Thales Luna Hardware Security Modules (HSM) or similar technology
- Strong knowledge of information security concepts, public key infrastructure (PKI), and authorization and authentication for internet facing web applications
- Strong knowledge of PKI concepts such as keystores, trust chains, certificate revocation, policy OIDs, mutual TLS authentication, and multi-factor authentication using PIV/CAC cards
- Systems administration skills Linux and Windows
- Key Management Software such as Venafi or Key Factor
- Scripting experience (PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc)
- API experience