Salary: $105K with sign on bonus
The Fixed Wing Pilot is responsible for safely operating Pilatus aircraft to facilitate the transport of critically ill and/or injured patients. The fixed wing pilot will possess strong leadership skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people, one-on-one and in large groups, sometimes in highly stressful situations. The fixed wing pilot will be required to work varied shifts and will be required to be available for all assigned on call shifts. The primary aircraft is a turboprop outfitted with a mobile ICU.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a professional pilot
- Must hold a FAA Commercial or Airline Transport Pilot certificate
- Current FAA Second class flight physical
- 2000 hours PIC time Airplane
- 1000 hours in an aircraft with retractable gear, 500 hours in a turbo-prop aircraft
- 250 hours instrument time
- Recent Air Medical Transport experience preferred
- PC-12 experience preferred
- Winter flying experience preferred
- Proficient with iPad and ForeFlight
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written
- Ability to routinely lift 75lbs.
- Customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of organization
- Competitive Salary based on experience with potential to pick up additional shifts.
- 401(K) with company match
- Full Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid Time-Off
- Moving assistance available
- Job Type: Full Time
- 12-hour shifts
- 7-Day rotations (7 on 7 off) or 14-day rotations (14 on 14 off)
- Stay at home when on call, if living within 10 minutes from the airport.
- Commute to base with housing on base while on call.